Brick Veneer - Charleston
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Black Bear Mountain Stone brick veneer. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that's easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75" thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
Brick Flat Dimensions and Prices:
$8.99 per sq. ft. for 25 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
$10.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best brick veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put brick veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every brick to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.