Ledge Stone - Rustic
Ledge stone is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Black Bear Mountain Stone ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions and Prices:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
$8.49 per square foot for 150 square foot bulk crate
$8.99 per square foot for 10 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$10.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you tell me the lead time on the ledge stone rustic?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including estimated delivery times. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as most of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Hi there, do you offer ledge stone panels? Thanks so much!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our ledge stone profile is not a panel system, they are individual stones. There are 10 square feet of flats per box and 7.5 lineal feet of corners per box. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. To achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. If you are looking for a panel system, we offer our ready stack mini panel system https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/ready-stack. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Please let us know if you have any more questions.