Ready Stack - Cool Gray
Ready Stack - Cool Gray
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack cool gray has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Black Bear Mountain Stone.
- Free Shipping: all Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Samples are available on all of our ready stack products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4”
Long side: 6”, 7.5”, 9”, 11.5”
Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed panel by panel. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
More Ready Stack:
Don't Forget Accessories:
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Can you tell me what the difference is between the stack stone (which I have samples of) and the ready stack?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stack stone profile is not a panel system, they are individual stones. There are 10 square feet of flats per box and 7.5 lineal feet of corners per box. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. To achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. If you are looking for a panel system, we offer our ready stack mini panel system https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/ready-stack. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Good morning. We are interested in using your product for our bar and behind the bar wall. Can you provide some info on how the corners work?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
I need help around the fireplace door opening. I was originally using corner pieces here, but I'm not sure what to do about the gaps the stone creates when I put on the fireplace doors. I'm using the ready stack cool gray. Also do I have to worry about the heat from the fireplace and the stone? Please advise.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Please feel free to email us images of your fireplace at email@example.com and we can help you complete your project. Our stone veneer will work in areas near heat such as grills and fireplaces. Please let us know if you have any more questions.