Ready Stack - Almond Buff
Ready Stack - Almond Buff
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack almond buff has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Black Bear Mountain Stone.
- Free Shipping: all Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Samples are available on all of our ready stack products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4”
Long side: 6”, 7.5”, 9”, 11.5”
Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed panel by panel. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each Black Bear Mountain Stone ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
More Ready Stack:
Don't Forget Accessories:
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Interested in the ready stack for an interior fireplace wall extending 25' high. How large is each panel and what is the approx. weight of the panel? Trying to determine the difference between this product and a manufactured product such as Airstone. Please provide any insight or feedback. Thank you!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/ready-stack. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Our stone veneer weighs roughly 8lbs per square foot. Our stone will weigh more per square foot than Airstone as their mix has foam beads injected into it which is great for getting the weight down, however, our stone veneer is more durable. Please let us know if you have any more questions.