Ledge Stone - Mossy Creek
Ledge stone is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Black Bear Mountain Stone ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions and Prices:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
$8.49 per square foot for 150 square foot bulk crate
$8.99 per square foot for 10 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
$10.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a supplier around Syracuse, NY or Watertown, NY where I can see the product?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our production facility is in Fair Play, South Carolina which is in the upstate of South Carolina, but we ship orders all over the country. Unfortunately, we do not sell through local distributors only via our website. We offer samples of all of our brick veneer and stone veneer at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/samples. Our samples, on average cover a 6"x6" area and are actual product. Our samples allow you to see and touch the product and get a good understanding of weight, thickness, color and color variation, etc. We encourage all of our customers to test our samples to ensure they meet your standards and expectations, and of course if you have any questions please let us know, we are more than happy to help you! And as an added bonus when you purchase Black Bear Mountain Stone samples, we cover the shipping (applies to the continental USA. For orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico please contact us for shipping rates). You can order a sample of the specific product you are looking at here https://blackbearmountainstone.com/products/ledge-stone-mossy-creek-sample. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
On average what would a 2’ x 4’ section weigh?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stone veneer weighs roughly 8lbs per square foot. 2' x 4' would be 8 square feet, therefore a 2' x 4' section weighs approximately 64lbs. Please let us know if you have any more questions.