Lime Stone - Rustic
Lime Stone - Rustic
A classic hand chiseled stone with a distinctive embedded rough texture precisely designed to mimic quarried and cut lime stone. Black Bear Mountain Stone lime stone rustic is shaped for bold, traditional statements with clean contemporary lines. Its old-world appearance with rugged rectangular ashlar shapes lends itself to a wide variety of architectural styles adding elegance to any residential or commercial application. Also known as rough cut or Austin stone. Lime stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Black Bear Mountain Stone lime stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Black Bear Mountain Stone.
- Free Shipping: all Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Samples are available on all of our lime stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 6" to 16"
Height: 3" to 8"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Black Bear Mountain Stone lime stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Lime stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
More Lime Stone:
Don't Forget Accessories:
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Can you send me information on your recommendations on how to install this stone? What do you use to fasten it to a concrete wall and how you do the grout joints?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/pages/post-purchase-support. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, you will need to install a moisture barrier and then install wire lath over that. Make sure the nails or screws for wire lath hit studs to ensure a good foundation. Your scratch coat goes over the wire lath and then the stone veneer. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to an adhesive as mortar is cheaper than adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you must hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, whereas mortar instantly holds. Please let us know if you have any more questions.