Ready Stack - Black Forest
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Ready stack has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
$8.49 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$8.99 per sq. ft. for 9 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 6", 7.5", 9", 11.5"
$10.99 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, looking for shipping times if I order 400 square feet black forest flats and 15 lineal feet of corners to Lockhart, TX 78644?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including estimated delivery times. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as some of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around two – three weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Hi there, we received our samples and are very happy with them. We particularly like the ready stack black forest. We attempted to place an order, but the options would give us more than we need. Is there any way to order just what we need? Thank you for the help!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. We do have a minimum order. Our field stone, hackett stone, ledge stone, lime stone, and stack stone profiles are 50 square feet minimums (5x 10 square foot boxes). Our ready stack mini panel system is a minimum of 54 square feet (6 x 9 square foot boxes). Our brick veneer is also a minimum of 50 square feet (2x 25 square foot boxes). Please let us know if you have any more questions.