Ready Stack - Alabama
The ready stack stone panel system was designed for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, light weight and easy to install. Ready stack has straight lines with rugged stone texture. No experience or masonry skills are needed to install ready stack panels, and they install up to 4 times faster than your typical manufactured stone veneer. This stone is sure to add a unique beauty and elegance to your next project. Ready stack is a stone veneer panel product measuring 1.5" to 2.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Ready stack is available in boxes of 9 square foot flats, boxes of 6.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
Stone Flat Dimensions:
Length: 5.5", 8.25", 11", 16.5"
Thickness: 1.5" to 2.5"
$7.99 per sq. ft. for 150 sq. ft. bulk crate
$8.49 per sq. ft. for 9 sq. ft. box
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 6", 7.5", 9", 11.5"
$10.49 per lineal ft.
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put stone veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every stone to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4" high but will vary in length and thickness. Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. In order to achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I have a question regarding your ready stack product line. Do you have different instructions for this product installation? I only see instructions for your traditional stone veneer product.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Installation is the exact same for ready stack as it is for all our stone veneer products. The only difference is the ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. So, installation is considerably faster than the individual pieces since you stack up the sections, and make sure to stagger the vertical joints. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, a wire lathe is not required over concrete block if the block has not been painted or sealed. A good cleaning and you can apply the scratch coat directly over the block and then the stone over the scratch coat. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to adhesive as mortar is cheaper then adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you have to hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, where as mortar instantly holds. The installation instructions can be downloaded at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/pages/post-purchase-support. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Can this be used for retaining walls?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our stone veneer is suitable for interior and exterior installations, including retaining walls. We have completed install images posted of our Ready Stack Black Forest being used on a retaining wall here https://blackbearmountainstone.com/products/ready-stack-black-forest. The installation instructions can be downloaded at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/pages/post-purchase-support. Please let us know if you have any more questions.