Hackett Stone - Rustic
Hackett Stone - Rustic
Black Bear Mountain Stone hackett stone rustic truly captures the old-world style with the appearance of majestic European castles of old. A variety of depths and sizes help this pattern to create an architectural elegance. The ease of installation makes this manufactured stone veneer a favorite of masons as well as do-it-yourselfers. Also known as castle rock or castle stone. Hackett stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 1.5" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Black Bear Mountain Stone hackett stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 6 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Black Bear Mountain Stone.
- Free Shipping: all Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Samples are available on all of our hackett stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 4.5" to 15.5"
Height: 2" to 9.5"
Thickness: 1" to 1.5"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Black Bear Mountain Stone hackett stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Hackett stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
More Hackett Stone:
Don't Forget Accessories:
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Hi! I was wondering how the bulk orders come? Do they come on sheets to make install easier?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Each 150 square foot box weighs roughly 1450lbs. Pallet dimensions for a 150 square foot pallet are 48" x 40" x 28". The delivery truck will have a liftgate and pallet jack to unload your order, no loading dock required, but it is a lot easier to unload and move around with a forklift if available on site. Our hackett stone profile is not a panel system, they are individual stones. There are 10 square feet of flats per box and 6 lineal feet of corners per box. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. To achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. If you are looking for a panel system, we offer our ready stack mini panel system https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/ready-stack. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Please let us know if you have any more questions.