Brick Veneer - Hampton
Brick Veneer - Hampton
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Black Bear Mountain Stone brick veneer hampton. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that's easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75" thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Black Bear Mountain Stone brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
- American made: high quality brick veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best brick veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the brick face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every brick ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: brick veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our brick veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Black Bear Mountain Stone.
- Free Shipping: all Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Samples are available on all of our brick veneer products.
Brick flat dimensions:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
Black Bear Mountain Stone brick veneer is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing Time
Please note: All of our brick veneer is made to order. Manufacturing time is currently 4-5 weeks. You will receive an email with an estimated ready to ship date after your order has been placed.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
More Brick Veneer:
Don't Forget Accessories:
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
How long before items are usually ready to ship?
Thank you for your question and interest in our brick veneer. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including estimated delivery times. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as most of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Hi, I hope you are well! I want to cover up about 152 square feet of exterior brick. How many panels would I need? How long does it take to ship? How do you attach it? Have a wonderful day!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our brick veneer is not a panel system, they are individual stones. There are 25 square feet of flats per box and 14 lineal feet of corners per box. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. To achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. If you are looking for a panel system, we offer our ready stack mini panel system https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/ready-stack. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including estimated delivery times. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as most of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/pages/post-purchase-support. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, you will need to install a moisture barrier and then install wire lath over that. Make sure the nails or screws for wire lath hit studs to ensure a good foundation. Your scratch coat goes over the wire lath and then the stone veneer. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to an adhesive as mortar is cheaper than adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you must hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, whereas mortar instantly holds. Please let us know if you have any more questions.