Brick Veneer - Hampton
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Black Bear Mountain Stone brick veneer. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that's easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75" thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
Brick Flat Dimensions and Prices:
$8.99 per square foot for 25 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
$10.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best brick veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put brick veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every brick to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I hope you are well! I want to cover up about 152 square feet of exterior brick. How many panels would I need? How long does it take to ship? How do you attach it? Have a wonderful day!
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Our brick veneer is not a panel system, they are individual stones. There are 25 square feet of flats per box and 14 lineal feet of corners per box. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. To achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. If you are looking for a panel system, we offer our ready stack mini panel system https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/ready-stack. Our ready stack is a mini panel stone product and is installed in sections at a time. Each panel measures 4” high but will vary in length (5.5”, 8.25”, 11”, 16.5”) and thickness (1.5-2.5”). Each ready stack panel has multiple stones on each panel face. To achieve the desired finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the panels in the correct pattern and install each panel one at a time. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including estimated delivery times. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as most of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Our installation instructions can be downloaded at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/pages/post-purchase-support. For the surface prep, which is the most important step, you will need to install a moisture barrier and then install wire lath over that. Make sure the nails or screws for wire lath hit studs to ensure a good foundation. Your scratch coat goes over the wire lath and then the stone veneer. We recommend our stone veneer and brick veneer be installed with Type S mortar. Mortar is recommended for installation opposed to an adhesive as mortar is cheaper than adhesive, and when installing with an adhesive you must hold the stone in place until the adhesive sets which really slows down installation time, whereas mortar instantly holds. Please let us know if you have any more questions.