Ledge Stone - Sonoma
Ledge Stone - Sonoma
Black Bear Mountain Stone ledge stone sonoma is made up of a variety of irregular shapes and sizes and roughly textured to create its rugged appeal. This versatile pattern will create a dramatic impression on the interior or exterior of your next project. This profile was created using a unique blend of natural stones. Ledge stone can also be blended with field stone to create an old-style rustic look. Ledge stone is a stone veneer product measuring 1" to 2" thick and therefore thinner than traditional stone siding for easier, lighter handling. All our manufactured stone veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as stone accent walls or stone fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as stone veneer siding. Black Bear Mountain Stone ledge stone is available in boxes of 10 square foot flats, boxes of 7.5 lineal foot matching corners, and 150 square foot bulk crates.
- American made: high quality stone veneer, made in the USA.
- Premium manufacturing: to ensure you get the best stone veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Color Lock technology: the stone face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application options: suitable for interior and exterior installations, and residential or commercial applications.
- Try before you buy: samples are available on all of our stone veneer products.
- Strong hold grip: grooves are raked onto the back of every stone ensuring a durable, lasting installation.
- Engineered to endure: stone veneer manufactured to last, we back it up with our 50 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Commercially rated: no job is too big or too small, our stone veneer is great for any and all commercial and business properties.
- Reviews from real customers: don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say about Black Bear Mountain Stone.
- Free Shipping: all Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Samples are available on all of our ledge stone products.
Stone flat dimensions:
Length: 5" to 18"
Height: 1" to 4"
Thickness: 1" to 2"
Short side: 3" to 4"
Long side: 10" to 12"
Height: varies to match stone style
Black Bear Mountain Stone ledge stone is produced by combining Portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron oxide mineral colors.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing Time
Please note: All of our stone veneer is made to order. Manufacturing time is currently 4-5 weeks. You will receive an email with an estimated ready to ship date after your order has been placed.
Ledge stone is an individual stone product and is installed piece by piece. The individual stones will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired natural stone finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual stones in the correct pattern and install each stone one at a time. For more information on installation, please see our full installation instructions. Have a question about installation? Contact us
Have a question ? Contact us
More Ledge Stone:
Don't Forget Accessories:
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Good evening, I am interested in ledge stone sonoma, but I wanted to see if you have any other colors that are darker brown or just browns? The area it is going on 93" x 85" with a fireplace that is 18" x 60”, and I will need covering on two ends that are 5" x 93". How many 10 square foot boxes will I need?
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Sonoma does have more browns than grays, but it is more of a rust brown color. Chardonnay, rustic, or tacoma might be other colors to consider. Chardonnay is more all brown with some highlight colors where rustic and tacoma are going to be a mix of browns and grays but more brown tones. The easiest way to determine the square footage of stone veneer flats you will need is to measure the length and to measure the height of area you will be installing our stone veneer on and multiply them together to get the total square footage of stone veneer flats needed for your project. Corners are not required but they offer a professional finish by wrapping perfectly around a 90 degree outside corner. If you decide to use corners you will need to calculate the lineal feet required by simply measuring the height of all outside corners. Please feel free to email us the dimensions of your project at email@example.com and we can help you estimate the number of corners and flats you will need to complete your project. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Hello, I am wondering if this stone has more brown or gray in it? Looking for ledge stone with a lot of browns.
Thank you for your question and interest in our stone veneer. Ledge stone sonoma is about 75% brown and 25% gray so it sounds like that mix should work for what you're looking for. We offer samples of all of our brick veneer and stone veneer at https://blackbearmountainstone.com/collections/samples. Our samples, on average cover a 6"x6" area and are actual product. Our samples allow you to see and touch the product and get a good understanding of weight, thickness, color and color variation, etc. We encourage all of our customers to test our samples to ensure they meet your standards and expectations, and of course if you have any questions please let us know, we are more than happy to help you! And as an added bonus when you purchase Black Bear Mountain Stone samples, we cover the shipping (applies to the continental USA. For orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico please contact us for shipping rates). You can order a sample of the specific product you are looking at here https://blackbearmountainstone.com/products/ledge-stone-sonoma. Please let us know if you have any more questions.