Brick Veneer - Smoky Mountain
Add a warm and charming or industrial and modern look to any space with Black Bear Mountain Stone brick veneer. Molded from centuries-old European dwellings, our brick has a distinct earthen texture and old-world character. Put a practical twist on a classic building material that's easy to install and budget friendly. Measuring just .75" thick, our brick veneer is thinner than traditional brick siding for easier, lighter handling. All our brick veneer products are suitable for interior applications such as brick accent walls or brick fireplaces as well as exterior applications such as brick veneer siding. Brick veneer is available in boxes of 25 square foot flats, and boxes of 14 lineal foot matching corners.
Brick Flat Dimensions and Prices:
$8.99 per square foot for 25 square foot box
Corner Dimensions and Prices:
Short side: 2.5"
Long side: 7.5"
$10.99 per lineal foot for corners
- Premium Manufacturing: To ensure you get the best brick veneer, Black Bear Mountain Stone strictly monitors every step of the production process for quality control.
- Enduring Appearance: Made with Color Lock Technology, the face color has bonding agents in it to help protect against fading from harsh environmental conditions, cleaners, and even pressure washing (see installation and maintenance documents for more information).
- Application Options: Suitable for interior and exterior installations, you can put brick veneer everywhere from the outside of your house to your living room.
- No Sweat Installation: Grooves raked onto the back of every brick to provide a sure grip to the wall and a quick installation.
- Post-Purchase Support: Backed by a 50 year limited warranty, an excellent long-term investment for your home.
- American Made: High quality stone veneer siding made in the USA.
- Free Shipping: All Black Bear Mountain Stone orders ship for free in the continental USA.
Brick veneer is an individual brick product and is installed piece by piece. The individual bricks will vary in size, shape, and thickness. In order to achieve the desired real brick finish as shown in our images it is up to the installer to arrange the individual bricks in the correct pattern and install each brick one at a time. This product is made of Portland cement and we recommend installing using a Type S mortar.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, do you have pictures examples of using brick veneer smoky mountain and brookshire, particularly in outdoor settings? What is your turnaround on the brick veneers? We are working on an exterior project to be completed by June.
Thank you for your question and interest in our brick veneer. Unfortunately, we do not have any completed install images of brick veneer smoky mountain or brookshire currently. We have several images on our website, however you can see all of our images on our Pinterest gallery https://www.pinterest.com/blackbearmountainstone/. All of our completed installation images are customer submitted and they are true to color, we do not enhance or manipulate our photos at all. There may be some differences from image to image, however this variation is caused by different lighting conditions and image quality. Our website has a built-in freight calculator, simply add products to your cart, add your delivery address, and you will be provided with shipping options including estimated delivery times. Please note that the estimated delivery times do not include production times as most of our items are made to order. Currently our production lead time is around four – five weeks. Please let us know if you have any more questions.